Call for Abstracts
Abstracts for poster presentations will no longer be accepted online. If you would like to submit an abstract for a poster presentation, please send your abstract as an attached Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will need title, author(s), affiliation(s) and abstract. The abstract should be no more than 300 words total. I can accept abstracts until Friday, August 10, 2012. After this time, I will not accept late-breaking poster abstracts.
IICS topics will include:
- Ion Analysis in Water Chemistry
- Environmental Applications
- IC of Organics and Biomolecules
- Industrial Applications
- Food Chemistry
- Column Development
- Multi-dimensional IC
- CE/Microscale Separations
- Ion Analysis and Mass Spectrometry
- New Detection Approaches and Instrumentation
- IC Usage for Forensics and Pharmaceuticals
NOTE: The abstract database is a separate database from the CASSS registration database. Even though you may have a profile already in the CASSS registration database, you will need to create a new profile for yourself with a username and a password before you will be able to submit your abstract for IICS 2012.