Student Travel Grants
CASSS is pleased to provide a limited number of student travel grants for PhD students and post-docs who present applicable posters at the 24th International Ion Chromatography Symposium (IICS 2012). PhD students or post-doctoral fellows conducting research with professors in universities throughout the world are eligible.
Why you should apply:
- Exposure to the IC community
- Opportunity to broaden your knowledge in this area and learn new skills
- Gain feedback and possible new directions in your research project through discussions with conference delegates
- Interact with experts and world-leaders in IC
- Present your research findings in an international arena focused in the area of IC
- Interact with other students working in IC
- Interact with government agencies using IC and employing graduates with experience in IC
- Interact with vendors and instrument manufacturers who employ and work in IC
- Use the opportunity to become known in the IC world and use it as an avenue to further your research via a postdoctoral position or employment
How do you apply?
Students need to submit their abstract online. In addition, please send a letter requesting consideration for the grant, a letter of recommendation from your advisor and a PDF of your abstract. You can email these documents to the IICS Symposium Manager, Karen Bertani at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply for a student travel grant is Wednesday, June 20, 2012.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT ABSTRACT.